Interested in gaining employment with Psi Upsilon as a member of the International Office?
Ever considered expanding your Fraternal experience on a professional level?
Are you passionate about higher education and fraternal organizations?
Would you like a career where you further develop your leadership skills and get to implement them on a daily basis?
Summer Internship Program
Psi Upsilon’s Summer Internship Program provides an opportunity for brothers to obtain practical work experience while assisting the International Office with a number of summer projects. We hire interns during the months of June and July in the lead up to our annual convention.
Current projects include, but are not limited to:
- Archive curation and organization
- Convention planning: including curriculum design, material creation, and registration support
- Database cleanup and record keeping
- Redesign of College Tablet, Gold Book, and other manuals
- Web design and arrangement
Fill out an Application Form