The Psi Upsilon Foundation is excited to launch the Psi Upsilon Speaker Series. We’ve quickly pivoted from having the Psi Upsilon Speaker Series events around the country to having them online. We will host speakers on a variety of topics bi-weekly. The webinars will be held via Zoom (pre-register for the link) and we will also be experimenting with simultaneously broadcasting them live on social media. Details on the full series and reservation links below.
If you would like to be a speaker please contact Jonathan@psiu.org
YouTube Videos & Galleries
- Fireside chat with Dr. Barbara Hendrie, Kappa ’80 (Bowdoin). Barbara is the Director, North America for the UN Environment Programme.
- Q&A focusing on How to Get Published, Working as an Author, & his New Projects – Jason Pinter, Xi ’03 (Wesleyan)
- 5.14.2020 – A Conversation with Harlan Coben, Gamma ’84
- 5.7.2020 – Q&A with James Mazzarella, Epsilon Nu ’88, focusing on US Global Leadership & Development Finance
- 4.23.2020 – Distance Learning in Higher Education: Past, Present, and Future (after the COVID-19 Pandemic)
- 4.9.2020 – Adventure Philanthropy
- 1.23.2020 – Hudson Yards – Trends in NYC Commercial Real Estate
please note these are loading as of 4.21, please check back if link is not yet active
Recaps of Past Speakers
The Foundation is grateful for the generous donors as their support makes the Speakers Series possible.
Sponsor an installment of the virtual Speaker Series
If you’re interested in supporting the on location Speakers Series events around the country when they start up again or would like to suggest a topic for an upcoming event, please contact Director of Member Engagement, Jonathan Chaffin.
The Psi Upsilon Foundation is excited to launch the Psi Upsilon Speakers Series beginning early 2020! This program has been developed to inform, engage and inspire brothers through sharing perspectives from accomplished brothers. Leveraging the greatest asset of Psi Upsilon – its diverse talent of graduates – the Speakers Series will convene a variety of business leaders from various industries and topics to share their perspective on their industry and network with attendees. These forums will focus on current topics that will meaningfully engage graduate and undergraduate brothers in high-concentrated cities. First piloted in 2015 in NYC with remarkable success, this program will now be a more central programming component of the Psi Upsilon Foundation through increased administration and funding. The Speakers Series is part of an on-going effort to reinforce that Psi Upsilon is for life!