October 22 is the Psi Upsilon Day of Giving, the single most important day for our Annual Fund. We very much appreciate all the brothers who participate in the Day of Giving and who diligently promote and share the event and their positive Psi experiences and memories.
What is Day of Giving?
In support of our brotherhood and the programs that strengthen it! Help make 2020 Day of Giving Challenge a success! Aid your home chapter contribute to the Annual fund by donating, and by spreading the word among your Brothers. How you can help: DONATE * FOLLOW & SHARE * SUPPORT
Things you can do Do BEFORE the Day of Giving:
1. Bookmark the Day of Giving page
Please bookmark and socialize this url; this is the place to go to make Day of Giving donations to the Annual Fund, and to track chapter rankings throughout the day. https://psiu.crowdchange.co/15271
2. Add the 2020 Day of Giving to your Calendar
On October 22, the Day of Giving, please check the page regularly. If you are active on social media, publicly thank you your brothers who have supported the important work of Psi Upsilon.
For this Day of Giving, I’m challenging you to Nourish Our Psi Upsilon Brotherhood with a gift.
3. Day of Giving Ambassadors Needed
Day of Giving is predominantly about asking new donors to support Psi Upsilon programs, outreach, and grants and scholarship, while also providing a fun competitive space for chapters to vie for bragging rights. We’ve learned we have a more successful event when our brothers root for their chapters, spread the word, and post updates through the day. If you love the thrill of competition and are willing to call and post to spur your brothers on to support Psi U, we need to hear from you early to help you get the best info on how to help!
How to Participate on the Day of Giving:
DONATE * SHARE & FOLLOW * SUPPORT
• Day of giving is all about recognizing what it means to be a brother of Psi U; make a gift, share stories and pictures, and encourage your network to do the same by specifically asking them to support Psi U this year. It’s been a big year: did you know Psi Upsilon has given $37,000 in scholarships to undergraduates and grad students, and $7,500 in Fellowships to promoting brothers working to make a lasting Social Impact? And that on top of the excellent work the Fraternity has done stewarding our chapters, representing 400+ undergraduate brothers, through the dynamic challenges of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
You can learn even more about the triumphs of the Fraternity at our online recognition event on October 23rd, the 2020 Psi Upsilon Awards Presentation.
• Donate on behalf of your chapter here starting at MIDNIGHT on October 22. If you want to get in the game early, donate at http://www.psiu.org/DayOfGiving to have your contribution ready to be counted immediately at Midnight.
• Throughout the Day of giving there will be leaderboard updates: help activate you network and encourage new donors to support the annual fund. You can use the post below or write your own. Phone calls are the most effective way to encourage new donors, and a great way to reconnect with brothers and catch up on news!
“Participation Counts! Join me tracking the Psi U Day of Giving! https://my.crowdchange.co/2nqy9g @PsiUpsilon #2020PsiUDayOfGiving”
• Watch this page as chapters battle it out for most donors and comment on the facebook event.
•Thank your brothers! See someone you know? Drop them a quick note to thank them for supporting shared PsiU values!
October 22 is the Psi Upsilon Day of Giving, the single most important day for our Annual Fund which we rely on to support our programs and awards. The Day of Giving is a competition for the most donors, and how many brothers can reaffirm their commitment to the Psi Upsilon. Help sustain our ideals of the highest moral, intellectual, and social excellence with financial support of any amount.
For this Day of Giving, I’m challenging you to Nourish Our Psi Upsilon Brotherhood with a gift. Your donation, along with the gifts of others, will provide undergraduates and graduate students scholarships, fellowships, and the opportunity to develop leadership skills that will serve them throughout their lives. Our goal is (182 for 20202) by the end of Thursday October 22.
So please, be part of the day of giving challenge. Make a gift to the annual fund today.
DONATION MATCHERS !
Some brothers are providing matching funds for their brothers’ donations! We will be sending out messages about this leading up to the day of giving and please let your chapter brothers know about this chance to double their donations!
If you would like to match gifts for your chapter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to make a donation over $250, please click here https://psiu.wufoo.com/forms/z13r4hvj0f47o1a/ …these donations will also count in the challenge.