The 2021 Psi U March Challenge is in the books! We’d like to thank the 190 donors from 28 chapters that helped support this important campaign, we were able to raise over $43,000 in five days – more than double what we achieved in 2020!
Congratulations to the Omicron Chapter (University of Illinois) for winning the challenge with 32 donors!
The “Final Four” is rounded out by the Gamma Tau Chapter (Georgia Institute of Technology) with 22 donors, the Eta (Lehigh) with 19 donors and 3 chapters had a tie for the 4th spot with 11 donors each: the Pi (Syracuse), Tau (Penn) and the Epsilon Nu (Michigan State University).
You can see how your chapter did here.
We would like to thank the following generous donors who are matched gifts for the challenge, and helped make this such a success:
• J. Martin Brayboy, Gamma ’84 (Amherst)
• Matthew R. DalSanto, Omicron ’03 (Illinois)
• Mark DiPasquale, Pi ’88 (Syracuse)
• Patrick Gilrane, Psi ’83 (Hamilton)
• James Mazzarella, Epsilon Nu ’88 (Michigan State)
• James Pugliese, Tau ’78 (Penn)
• Gregory Rupp, Phi ’81 (Michigan)
• Alexander Senchak, Eta ’06 (Lehigh)
• William T. Stevens, Theta Theta ’54 (Washington)
• Jonathan Szynkowski, Epsilon Nu ’06 (Michigan State)
So thank you again to everyone who participated, helped spread the word and encouraged their brothers to give: we hope you all had some fun with the challenge. Your generosity will help Psi U grow and put us on the road to recovery after a difficult 2020. Again this achievement of raising over $43,000 from 190 donors is an amazing start to 2021 and shows we have a great year in Psi U ahead of us!