From our founding as a literary society to the current day, Psi Upsilon has had a particular interest in keeping our members connected and informed. The digital revolution has made information more accessible than ever before, but also provides its own challenges…to aid our brothers in keeping up with all communications, this page will serve as a repository of publications realtime.
Recent Print & Online Publications
Psi Upsilon Publications
- Psi Upsilon Today (digital newsletter)
- The Review of Psi Upsilon
- The Legacy of Psi Upsilon
- The Diamond of Psi Upsilon (Archived at PsiuArchives.org-external link)
- The Beacon (published biannually July & November, 16 page magazine focused on the Programs of the Foundation)
- Annual Impact and Philanthropic Report
Recent Digital Publications
- October 2020 – Psi Upsilon Today
- August 2020 – Psi Upsilon Today
- July 2020 – Psi Upsilon Today
- May 2020 – Psi Upsilon Today
- March 2020 – Psi Upsilon Today
- January 2020 Psi Upsilon Today
If you’re interested in writing for or contributing profiles or articles to the publications please contact Jonathan Chaffin, Director of Member Engagement, at email@example.com .
These publications are part of an on-going effort to reinforce that Psi Upsilon is for life and to engage and inform our membership!